Camps For Fall 2019 & Spring 2020
- Columbus Day (Oct 14-15) - Hide & Seek
- Thanksgiving (Nov 25-27) - Ultimate Survival Challenge
- Christmas Week 1 (Dec 26-27) - TBD
- New Year's Week 2 (Jan 2-3 & 6-7) - Cloud City
- MLK Day (Jan 20) - TBD
- President's Day (Feb 17-18) - Command Blocks
- Spring Break (Mar 16-20) - Atlantis
- Good Friday (Apr 10) - TBD
Included in the price of camp is materials, twice daily snacks, and beverages. Drop off is 9am and pickup is 5pm. Activities are designed for 5th-8th graders.
Please complete a CHILD INFORMATION FORM for each child before their first day of camp. If your child has one on file from a previous camp, and none of your information has changed, you do NOT need to fill out the form again. Additionally, the emergency contact form for Kid's Night Out is not the same as a Child Information Form.