Summer Gaming Camps
Our gaming camps are an opportunity for kids who are SERIOUS about Minecraft. Because of COVID-19 instead of one on one coding lessons we will post videos on the TV screens throughout the facility and we will teach kids how to do advanced command block statements in Minecraft. These camps are specifically designed for 3rd-8th graders.
These are the summer camp themes for 2020:
- Week 1 (May 25-29) - Water Park
- Week 2 (June 1-5) - Spongebob's World
- Week 3 (June 8-12) - Zoo Crazy
- Week 4 (June 15-19) - Treetop Adventure
- Week 5 (June 22-26) - Pirates!
- Week 6 (June 29-July 3) - Patriotic Week
- Week 7 (July 6-10) - Fairytale Town
- Week 8 (July 13-17) - Underwater Amusement Park
- Week 9 (July 20-24) - Mushroom Mansions
- Week 10 (July 27-31) - Indian Reservation
- Week 11 (Aug 3-7) - Igloo Village
- Week 12 (Aug 10-14) - European Landmarks
- Week 13 (Aug 17-19) - Nether Time
Included in the price of camp is materials, twice daily snacks, and beverages. Drop off is 8:30am and pickup is 5:30pm. For early drop-offs or late pickups. Kids arriving from 8-8:30am or leaving from 5:30-6pm are expected to spend that time working on their Master Builder project or practice creating more advanced block commands. There is an additional fee of $7 per day for extended hours. To sign up for extended hours, click HERE.
We do not make lunch onsite, but you can have a lunch from a local food establishment delivered to your kiddo for just $5 a day. To sign up for the lunch option, click HERE.
Please complete a CHILD INFO FORM for each child before their first day of camp. If your child has one on file from a previous camp, and none of your information has changed, you do NOT need to fill out the form again.
NOTE: The emergency contact form for Kid's Night Out/Arcade Time is not the same as a Child Information Form.