Summer Gaming & Coding Camps
Our gaming and coding camps are an opportunity for kids who are SERIOUS about Minecraft and learning how to code using Kano devices or creating a game in Scratch. These camps are specifically designed for 3rd-8th graders.
These are the summer camp themes for 2020:
- Week 1 (May 25-29) - Water Park
- Week 2 (June 1-5) - Spongebob's World
- Week 3 (June 8-12) - Zoo Crazy
- Week 4 (June 15-19) - Treetop Adventure
- Week 5 (June 22-26) - Pirates!
- Week 6 (June 29-July 3) - Patriotic Week
- Week 7 (July 6-10) - Fairytale Town
- Week 8 (July 13-17) - Underwater Amusement Park
- Week 9 (July 20-24) - Mushroom Mansions
- Week 10 (July 27-31) - Indian Reservation
- Week 11 (Aug 3-7) - Igloo Village
- Week 12 (Aug 10-14) - European Landmarks
- Week 13 (Aug 17-19) - Nether Time
Included in the price of camp is materials, twice daily snacks, and beverages. Drop off is 8:30am and pickup is 5:30pm. For early drop-offs or late pickups. Kids arriving from 8-8:30am or leaving from 5:30-6pm are expected to spend that time working on their Master Builder project or practice creating more advanced block commands. There is an additional fee of $7 per day for extended hours. To sign up for extended hours, click HERE.
We do not make lunch onsite, but you can have a lunch from a local food establishment delivered to your kiddo for just $5 a day. To sign up for the lunch option, click HERE.
Please complete a CHILD INFO FORM for each child before their first day of camp. If your child has one on file from a previous camp, and none of your information has changed, you do NOT need to fill out the form again.
NOTE: The emergency contact form for Kid's Night Out/Arcade Time is not the same as a Child Information Form.