When school is out, camp is in!! Each camp revolves around a unique theme and includes lots of fun activities.
Included in the price of camp is lab materials, twice daily snacks, and beverages. Counselor to camper ratio is always 1:5 max. All activities are designed for kids ages 8-12.
Parents need to complete a Child Information Form for each child that will be attending camp.
Camp is from 8:30am to 5:30pm. If you need to drop your child(ren) off between 8-8:30am or pick up your child(ren) between 5:30-6pm, there is an early dropoff/late pickup option of $7 per day, per child.
We provide twice daily snacks and water/lemonade, but we do not make lunch onsite. If you would like to have a lunch ordered for your kid, we offer a lunch option for $5 per day, per child. We typically order from Wendy's, Subway, Smokey Mo's BBQ, and Domino's Pizza.
If you have never been here before, there are a few video tours of the facility on this page.
Fall Camps (November-December)
- Maker My Day (Nov 19-21) - Make paper automata, pizza box circuits, simple paddle boats, and scribble bots.
- Minecraft Hacks (Dec 20-21) - Code Minecraft to create instant spiral staircases that reach the sky, giant pyramids from the ground up, and giant glass spheres filled with water.
- Science Fair Projects (Dec 26-28) - Complete your Science Fair project from start to finish. Kids walk out the door on Friday with a completed project board.
Spring Camps (January-April)
- Food Scientists (Jan 2-4) - Icy weather calls for icing creations! Learn how sugar and fats are used for tuxedo cookies, mini ganache cakes, royal iced cookies, and fondant flowers.
- Game Time (Jan 7) - Kids get to choose between spending the day designing an escape challenge and creating a winter wonderland theme park in Minecraft.
- Sky High Minecrafting (MLK Day ) - Create and show off your amazing mid-air designs. Kids will make airplanes, helicopters, blimps, airships, rockets, spaceships.
- Rube Goldberg (President's Day) - Create a giant sequential motion machine that will astound you and your parents.
- Crystal Making (Spring Break) - We spend the week making different kinds of crystals, breaking open geodes, and cleaving crystals.
- Candy Crazy (Good Friday) - See what happens when you create a solution using gelatin, temper chocolate, and caramelize milk and butter as you make homemade marshmallows, chocolate bark, and milk candy.